getting unlocked items from INJUSTICE iOS app into my console

Hey gang, 

I'm sure I am not the only one who played the pants off of the iOS Injustice app/game to unlocks as many goodies as possible for the actual game once it was released... Well now here it is Release Day and I am really curious how said items will get unlocked in the game.  I linked my WBID and everything hoping they would just kind of... POOF show up, but no such luck. Anyone have any advice on this matter? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks a lot!My location is Hong Kong, so all the attempts I made was in vain. After changing the server to US, I succeed in unlocking them.

Regarding the account above; don't forget to unlink the account (as in, you must change back to your original WBID) after you unlock the content so other people can use it.

Main Menu > Settings > WBID

Also to get all iOS unlocks you can use this account, I can confirm it works.

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

PW: asstastic0

Credit goes to this guy: www.reddit.com/.../to_anyone_who_still_wants_the_ios_unlocks

Hi,could you please tell me where to link WBID account,I even can't find the place to encode on XBOX…3Q!

lame.

@Potatoeslave Unfortunately yes it is.

is this only for iphones? i cant seem to find it in my droid marketplace

how do i link my wb account to xbox injustice game?

Can someone use do this for me, since I do not have a phone with ios, but would like the skins.

www.justpushstart.com/.../how-to-instantly-unlock-every-ios-unlock-in-injustice-gods-among-us

I'm willing to trade the my Red Sun pack for anyone willing to help. Send me a message, I will send you the WBID loin info. Thanks in advance

Mine also synced I guess they resolved the issue but there is sometime lag between.