getting the bad graphical side of the game

So, i guess with all the pc/ps3 game play, DICE is taking a crap on the 360 and saying "hey, we think the ps3 and pc is better so we don't give a crap about 360", most of the time i don't care about graphics, but when it comes to an engine like frostbite 2, i just want to have pretty good looking game on the 360 same as the ps3, i really hate it when game makers discriminate consoles.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL..

Are you always so negative? DICE already confirmed PS3 and Xbox are beautifull... they even said xbox players can expect some special lightning stuff also.

Trust me. this game will look amazing on Xbox.. For sure...

Dusty is right, plus the graphics are gorgeous and all were seeing is Alpha and Beta versions, the best is yet to come.

I have yet to see a game that looks noticably better on the PS3 over the Xbox 360, so I wouldn't be making judgment calls yet.

He has a point why have we not seen ANY XBox footage yet? Dont you think its odd? As consoles go XBox is the most popular so why have we not seen a single screenshot??

Id be happy if it was on par with Bad Company 2 , I just fired up black ops agian tonight after a good week on BC2 and the textures and lighting in BC2 are far superior , if BF3 looks better and plays as well as BC2 (which were hoping it will) ill wet my pants :)

But i want to see some footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="FEARecon"]

I have yet to see a game that looks noticably better on the PS3 over the Xbox 360, so I wouldn't be making judgment calls yet.

[/quote]

Same here. A guy I work with is always trying to tell me otherwise but everytime I go to his house and play it looks no different.

Demize twittered.....

"Don't mistake a marketing strategy for a platform statement."

I don't know what you guys are talking about.....typically my PS3 looks crappy compared to 360....albeit some comparisons aren't really fair....take Resistance: Fall of Man...a PS3 exclusive, yet when compared to other contemporary FPS's it looks like garbage....I own the game, I play the game and it does look like last gen graphics to me.....supposedly the PS3's cell technology was gonna push gaming to new heights, unfortunately nobody is developing games using the same technology...if you do a side by side comparison of the same title on both systems, you'd be hard pressed to find a difference, with the exception of maybe vertex shading, which is where the 360 takes the lead...I'm not saying te PS3 is bad, I quite enjoy mine, there are some exclusives that are amazing looking like the Uncharted series...oh man, but BF3 is gonna look just as good if not better on XBOX as it does on PS3

it will look fantastic

I expect the 360 to be better than the ps3.  Not sure why they are exclueding the 360.  We buy more dlc than the pc and ps3 put together.

EA and PS3 are like Activision and M$. In bed with each others.