Getting music collection from Zune to the new Windows 8 phone

Need help.  I just purchased a Windows 8 phone.  I have been trying unsuccessfully to down load my music from Zune (Windows 7 device) to the new Windows 8.  I tried downloading music directly from the new device in order to ensure that it was associated with my account.  I also deleted the old phone.  The new phone now shows on my manage devices area on my device, however, does not show on the regular Zune.  I went ahead and downloaded music however, I can't tell if it charged me directly or not.  I chose download, not purchase avaialable however, when I look on my devices, the two albums that I downloaded show collections/buy.

Is this charging me?  Is there any way for me to just copy all of my collection to this new Windowsw 8 phone?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello m2turner1,

We could use a bit more information from you about your WinPhone8 and Zune.  Are you a Zune Music Pass member? Have you tried the desktop app for Windows Phone 8 that they mention on the website HERE?

Your issue  seems like it would be more a more appropriate post in our Using Xbox Music & Video forum.  I'm going to move this post to there, so that you'll get the right attention.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.