Getting kicked out of Lego Marvel Super Heroes when selecting a car?

My son and daughter both have Xbox Live accounts and play this game.  Recently they began experiencing an issue where they try to select a vehicle on one of those pads and when the vehicle begins to appear they get kicked out of the game?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game...  I unistalled the game and ad ons and reinstalled... I also reset my Xbox One and then reinstalled all the games and still have the issue?  Is this a known issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello.  My son also has the same game but on CD. Same issue.  I went and returned the CD for a new one and the same thing happens.  So far, it must be a glitch in the game, I guess ? I will post to you if I find an answer.  We now know it happens to both CD and the Installed version..

Dan

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi. can anyone shed some light on the issue of the game going back to the home screen when trying tp select a car from the S.H,I,L,E.D CALL POINTS?

Cheers

Matt

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, saffa73! This thread is pretty old, but it was confirmed that the DLC was corrupted. You should be able to delete the DLC and the game should work fine. You will want to contact TT Games for a resolution for this. If you get one, please post up a new thread so that others can have the fix!

Sorry this didn't help.