Getting kicked from session, then bad sport warning for quitting?

Wonder if anyone else has had this happen.  I have had it happen twice, but this is what happened last night.  Me and a friend were in free roam in a buzzard.  Had a group of players attack us, so we had escaped and gotten a buzzard.  On the flight over, a couple bullets hit us and there was another player below in a field.  My friend got on the missile cam and killed him.  Then bam, I get kicked from the free roam session then get a warning message that I quit a job early and if I continue, I will be a bad sport.

So can one player kick another from a session?  We are pretty good sports, usually just do jobs, and only start fighting players if attacked first.  Not one of the crazy terrorists.

Also, why does it say I quit a job early when I wasnt on a job and was kicked?

Who knows, maybe another glitch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ooh I like the sound of that. What about 'Munchkin' or is that too much?

^

That's nice dear.

^

That's nice to know

^TBoGT Fight Club actually had melee weapons...

I would have liked weights to have been added to build your physique and strength. Making a unarmed fist fighting club like they had in TBoGT could be interesting. I'm also a huge fan of basketball, so b'ball courts would be most definitely welcomed into the game.

Prison could be cool.  Have like weight lifting and basketball courts.  Or get bored get in a brawl to get your strength up.  Make a fight club out of it.

Sometimes lagging out of game sessions looks like a "Kick From Session". It happened to me a couple of times and my friends more so. No warnings were given for me, though.

I get kicked from a session at least twice a day

Ive been getting kicked from a ton of sessions since 1.05 patch with a few of them coming with a warning.

I agree with an above comment: Put the Prison to good use and send all the Bad Sports there. then let the rest of us be able to go to the Prison and watch them ponder why they are there in the first place!