Getting kicked for killstreaks sucks.

I was in hardcore HQ, got a rolling thunder, called it in where there were NO teammates anywhere near, but by the time it dropped the bombs, my entire team decided to go check out what that giant airplane on the map meant. Guess who gets kicked.

Anyway, I wouldn't normally be mad, but I was having a great game, until my own teammates decided to *** me over. I don't think they did it on purpose, but seriously, getting kicked for kill streaks because team mates don't know how to stay away from bombs sucks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can hear monkeys in africa crying for you...

Troll much?

Rolling thunder has massive splash damage, so it probably isnt the best killstreak for hardcore in the firstplace

Yeah, I know. I got it in a care package and decided to take the chance that maybe I wouldn't kill teammates if I put it as far away from them as possible. I know better now.

Want a tissue? oh wait this one has snot on it.

OP, this is why Ive stayed away from one of my favorite modes in this COD. The kicking system is really silly. "oh yea, that guy is 40-2 and just teamkilled 3 people with a killstreak, HE MUST GOOOOO!" The logic system leaves a lil to be desired.

Yup, not good for HC modes, and neither is CP for that matter.

I think that MW3 should be sticks and stones being thrown.

Friendly Betrayal Inbound.

Got a rolling thinder from a cp once WHILE WE HAD A BLACKBIRD UP............ lined it up perfectly over 5 enemies with no teammates even close ........... announced to them where I was putting it even.... waited for the killfeed..........

0 enemies.................... 1 teammate.

That darn delay waiting for it to fly in just makes it too risky.