so ive read this fourm since it was open and came to a conclusion MOST of you
whine like little kids.

if
you dont like the game why are you in here? if you dont like it sell your copy
and go to another game. I keep reading bf3 is better, mw3 is mw2.5, elite is
down, etc. SHUT UP already. if you like bf3 cool go play it thats your opinion
i personally have tired it and i hated it doesnt mean i go to every bf3 post
there is and talk crap about it. Also if you keep saying the new cod is the old
cod why do you keep buying it? How much cant hey really change and keep it cod?
there and new maps,new guns,new equipment, new perks, new game modes. there is
a lot changed in the game to classify it as a new game, yes every cod game
there is you go around and do an objective and shoot each other what are you
supposed to change about that? Also about all the people complaing about elite,
yes it sucks its down but they will fix it and it will be up, so what if it
takes an hour, a day, or a week so what get over yourself they are fixing it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

tell you what, get your boys off our forum and we'll get out of yours.

our shipped first, COD guys attacked first, deal with it.

get your house in order first before you ask others to take their shoes off at the door

so just because someone is being childish means you can be sounds mature. to be honest i didnt even know as you call it "my boys" were in bf3 fourm i havent even been in it so i wouldnt know, i dont like the game so there is no reason for me to even look on the fourm. seems like you and a bunch of other people should follow suit

I share your feelings mate, this hatred is cutting out constructive discussions and questions about this game.  However your post will be seen by some as a salvo at a warship.  It is best to ask them to go away politely.  After that, is up to them.  Any action after will show just how immature they really are.

Im no BF guy but I can come on this forum and say the game SUCKS thats what its for. Havent you ever gone to a forum to read what people are saying about a game before they buy it.?

[quote user="II Durbin II"]

tell you what, get your boys off our forum and we'll get out of yours.

our shipped first, COD guys attacked first, deal with it.

get your house in order first before you ask others to take their shoes off at the door

[/quote]"Your boys". Really? You're acting as if playing CoD or Battlefield is such a big deal, and if you like one game more than the other you have to attack everyone who plays the other. If you really think this way it's time to get a life you sad ***.

@OP...Why does it bother you who comes on what forums?  Title should have been " Getting it off of my B r e a s t" because you sound like a chick.  Who cares what someone else has to say?  You play the game you like and that's all that matters!  If they purchased the game and want to voice their opinions, good or bad, then let them.  Unless you actually worked on or have some skin in the game (Activision or EA stock), then put a sock in it and grow a pair.    Do you feel you nuts dropping yet?  Geez!