Getting frustrated, can't find Stockpile!!!

I only have two achievements left to get. Both are the DLC Stockpile achievements. I played a lot of Team Objective yesterday and not once got Stockpile to show up. I then read it is in Team SWAT but again couldn't find it. Help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Think it got taken out of Team Objective for some reason. Pretty sure it's now only in Swat and Big Team, and it's pretty rare that it shows up too. All I need is the "You Ate All The Chips" Achievement but even when Stockpile does show up it hardly ever actually gets voted for anyway. Best way to get it would probably be to get a full team and play one of those playlists until it shows up and have everyone vote for it.

Darn, I play a lot of BTB and never see Stockpile in it. I guess I'll just stick to SWAT which is annoying, I used to love it but I'm sick of playing it. Worst of all, I know it will take more than one match to try and get these achievements.

Okay, this is insane. I played Team Objective all day yesterday, no Stockpile. Played Team SWAT all of today, no Stockpile. WTF Bungie! What's the point of a new gametype unique to Reach if you can't play it, especially when there are achievements attached.

It needs to just get put back into Team Objective, I used to play Stockpile all the time in that playlist. And funny enough, I actually should already have this last achievement I need, but because I did what I was supposed to before I got the map pack it doesn't count. And then what makes things even more frustrating is that on BTB I think there's only one map that actually allows Stockpile... I don't understand why they would make it so hard to even get a Stockpile game going.

This is insane, I played Team SWAT for the last 7 hours, more than half the time, I was able to get everyone to vote for another round of options. Not once did Stockpile ever show up.

@OP, you can get the Defiant achievement from playing a Stockpile custom game.  www.bungie.net/.../FileDetails.aspx

Just download that gametype.  Select Custom Games, any map, Stockpile, but make sure to select the 2nd one (the one you downloaded).  Play w/ 2 controllers.  There ya go.

Now, as for the Noble one, its the only online one I still need.  I played Team Swat for a couple hours yesterday and also never saw it come up.

Yea, I know that, but I still need matchmaking for the other achievement, lol. Uhg. I got so sick of SWAT I went back into my favorite, BTB. Sure, It'll probably never come up, even worse, if it does it probably won't get voted for. I don't mind difficult/challenging achievements, even ones that take time (just nothing rediculous) or skill to obtain. But when I'm not even getting the opportunity to try for it, that makes me really mad. I played roughly 25 matches of Team SWAT in the last 8 hours. Usually you get 4-5 matches an hour. I would say at least 15 of the times, I was able to get everyone to vote for another round of voting. Yet, not once, not one single dang time did Stockpile come up. And if it did, I bet no one would vote for it (even though Stockpile is pretty fun). And the chances of being able to cap all 4 flags in one collection period, also really difficult. This shows even if I tried to "boost" this, which at this point I'm all for since it is getting impossible to find, it would still take for ever with a party of 8 to get Stockpile as an option.

So stockpile finally showed up in BTB after easily 50+ matches between SWAT and BTB. Unfortunately it lost in the voting 6-4 with the 6 going to vote for another round. I'm pretty frustrated with this. Send me a friend request and message if you still need the DLC Stockpile achievements and want to try and get the playlist in SWAT.

Wow, so I finally got Stockpile in BTB, we collected all 4 flags in one collection period, yet I never got the achievement. This is rediculous.

I'm seriously thinking about boosting this achievement because it is just ridiculous.