Getting fed up online

Every time I manage to get some cash or rank up, it's almost guaranteed that when I go back online, it will be gone...Starting to get really fed up playing it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nimbus, cumulonimbus, cirrus, or stratus? LOL.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Another diamond? Lol.

I see what you did there but I'm curious if you know what "cloud" they are talking about?

[/quote]

At this point I am not to sure if they even know which cloud is which =/

Another diamond? Lol.

I see what you did there but I'm curious if you know what "cloud" they are talking about?

You know they really should have considered using something other than a CLOUD to save our info!!! I mean come on!!! It's a FREAKN CLOUD! Obviously our info is EVAPORATING AWAY or Raining over some area far away!! why didn't they choose to save on something more SOLID like.....hey everyone we are going to save everyone's files on the ROCK..or .this METAL THINGY...or my BICEPS!!!....or...or..or.....don't worry about losing any thing once you back out of the game all your info is safely secure in the DIAMOND!!! yeah yeah nothing beats a diamond.....wait...what do they use to cut diamonds with? :P

[quote user="EM1 B16A2"]

Only issue I'm having is my game freezes occasionally when I'm in my apt. Other than that no problems or losing progress.

[/quote]

I've been having freezing issues alot and not just in apt.  It could be any time especially during missions or jobs.

BF4 beta was boring.  Maybe on next generation console it will be better with 64 players.  Cause the beta seemed like players were so far away.  Needed to be in a vehicle 24/7 to get into any action.  But wait till Dice nerfs everything to bb-guns then it gets lame quick.

So the cloud is acting up again?  I didn't play yesterday.  I played Monday for a bit and it was saving then.  Heck if they don't get it working soon it will be a week when the cloud been acting weird.  I believe it started acting up last week Thursday night or Friday morning.

the save issue is on Rockstars side and not the gamer, if you look at the complaints on the rockstar site it's clear where the problem is.

"Updated 10/22/13 3:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some remaining network issues. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will provide further updates as soon as possible."

support.rockstargames.com/.../200555488--Updated-10-19-13-Cash-and-RP-not-saving-cloud-issues-in-GTA-Online

"Updated 10/22/13 3:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some remaining network issues. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will provide further updates as soon as possible."

support.rockstargames.com/.../200435267-Loss-of-characters-rank-items-apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

I am so glad that Battlefield 4 comes out in a few days, and i am thankful that Dice and EA know how to make an Online game and they have 2 week open Beta Tests, something that Rockstar should have done.

PAUSE -> ONLINE -> LEAVE GTA ONLINE -> A -> "Are you sure? Your progress will be AUTOMATICALLY SAVED." -> A

Don't know if swapping characters to get back to Story Mode will give you a hard save like this so just stick with this method as it is the best way to make sure your save is hard-coded!

I seen the "save successful" three times before logging out from the pause screen back to the single player game only to get 3 100% for a couple more missions and then I logged out to dashboard then powered down.

-

What more do you expect me to do?

It's always saying "saving failed" and something about cloud servers and not saving to Rockstar etc. I just wait until it does before leaving just in case it decides to lose my progress.

-

I always leave through the 'Online' tab > 'Leave GTA Online' and never just dashboard or turn off the console.