Getting back in to GCPD after solving game to tell Mr Freeze

I have "beat" the standard story and now i am doing all the "extra" stuff.  I want to get back into the GCPD so i can tell Freeze about his wife.  I can't seem to get in anymore.  I use the electric zapper-thingy to open the door down in the garage (i guess that's what that is) as i did during the story.  Now when i go in and turn right, the door is frozen shut and nothing i can do will open it.  Is there another entrance (i've looked all over...i think)? Do i destroy the ice on the door somehow?

Thanks for any help!

VTScanlo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Unfortunatly you must tell Freeze where Nora is prior to beating the game...i only found this out while reading the guide in the bathroom...you can do it again on New Game Plus

there is an entrance at the rear.

there are 2 platforms in the water at the rear and from there you can grapple up in to the building.

I played the game to the end and was going to finish off the side missions but the AR missions aren't thier did I have to do those before beating the game aswell. It 's the only mission I have left but I never started them.

@JaRizz.

the ar missions not showing up is a known glitch.

did you download the catwoman dlc right from the start? if not,that may be the cause.

they should show up in new game+

[quote user="CrumbyBracelet7"]

there is an entrance at the rear.

there are 2 platforms in the water at the rear and from there you can grapple up in to the building.

[/quote]

^ This.

-

You can go back any time after finishing the main story, you just need to use the back entrance. After you tell Freeze, he will remain in the building where Nora is and will be there once you complete the other mission that involves him (in the Steel Mill).

You should throw that guide in the garbage, if it says that.  That guide sucks.