Getting a Guest error code when trying to play Metal Slug 3 offline

I just downloaded Metal Slug 3 and I am having problems playing the game offline.  I keep getting an error; Guest: You do not have permissions to perform this operation.  If I use a profile other than my primary one, (which I used to download the game) I can play the game offline without any issues.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 166 Applies to:

So you purchased the game on Account A, and are trying to play it on Account B offline and it won't work? Is that right?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry for the confusion, what I meant was I purchased Metal Slug 3 with my primary gamertag (call it account A).  Everytime I try and play the game offline with account A I get the following error: at the top of the screen in red it says Guest: You do not have permissions to perform this operation.  It appears for some reason with Account A it is seeing me as a guest when playing this game offline.  Now if I play it with another account on my Xbox 360, not the one I purchased the game with (call it account B) I can play it offline no problem.  I have other XBLA games that I play offline with account A with no problems.  I think it might be a glitch with the SNK games.  I tried to download a couple of trial SNK games and it appears all of them have the same problem playing offline.  I did an internet search for the problem and it appears on yahoo questions/answers someone wrote in with the same issue playing Metal Slug 3.  The problem appears to have never been solved. I guess it's not that big of a deal since I can play it with another profile, but I am curious as to what the problem is.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is this the same console you originally purchased the game on?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah it's the same console I purchased the game on.  I contacted Xbox support and they recommended that I delete and recover my gamertag as well as the game itself.  I've tried all that and the problem still persists.  I still believe that it is a issue related to SNK games (Neo Geo games).  Right now I only have one cable and one modem, which I usually keep connected to my computer.  I am going to buy a wireless router so I can have access to both my PC and Xbox 360.  Since I have no problems playing the game online, this is the only solution.  

Sorry this didn't help.