Geth Infiltrator

As I said on another thread, I like many of the classes/characters. But have to say, the Geth Infiltrator on Hunter mode with a strong sniper rifle is a beast. It increases movement speed, accuracy, rate of fire and damage - on top of cloak bonuses. Plus it looks cool.

Love this addition to the MP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

I'm not a big fan of the Infiltrator classes but I was excited about trying out the Geth Infiltrator with the GPS.  Sure I did a lot of damage but I felt like I spent too much time hunting for enemies and the GPS isn't as accurate as a sniper rifle at long range.  I think a skilled sniper could make great use of the Geth Infiltrator but its just not a class for me I guess.

[/quote]

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a sniper rifle (if you're good with it) is far better and more effective than the GPS for the Geth Infiltrator or any Infiltrator for that matter. I get headshot kills one right after the other, across maps, all day long on Silver and Gold. Sometimes the enemy is hiding or standing in an area where I can't quite see the whole body, but can see a sliver of an arm or leg and can still get the kill - because of the accuracy and power that comes with sniping.

What is a Kishock???

Well, anyway, I just unlocked the infiltrator, so I will be pretending to be a hunter, with the shotgun and hunter mode and all.

Since I will be invisible majority of the time, I'm not really worried about hunter mode using half my shield Adrian.

When I play with my human infiltrator with my shotgun, I see that enemies rarely target me since I fire while under cloaked and remain cloaked.

But I did COMPLETELY skip that hunter skill with the engineer though. I maxed out overload and the turret instead. That turret reminds me of the soldiers turret from borderlands from how it heals everyone around it. VERY VERY useful, especially when used with the justicar bubble shield.

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

By the way, the main point of me starting this thread was to point out how great Hunter mode is for the Infiltrator. The bottom line, no matter what your weapon of choice is, it's an exemplary addition to MP and the class specifically.

[/quote]

Agreed wholeheartedly.

However you want to look at it, the bottom line is in the results. Tried them both (GPS X and Black Widow III), and the sniper is more effective by FAR, at medium to long range.

Two hits on most targets regardless of protection on Gold (any enemy) and they're dead, and I don't miss.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Second reason: Only the graal and geth shotgun can fire a single shot without breaking the cloak. Allowing you to shoot again after firing the first round, or fire a power, or revive a team mate or move to your objective without breaking the cloak. So you can hit a target with a power, and shoot them, and still be under your cloak, which is something you can not do with a sniper rifle or any other gun for that matter. I'll let you figure out how to do that.

[/quote]

Add the Kishock to that list.

[quote user="HyperSMB"]Got my quote before I could edit.  :)

-

You are quick sir.

[/quote]I was actually scratching my head afterwards?! That's not the same Quote?! And even more when I saw it was a few Post down?! Twilight Zone music plays....

After playing around with my Geth Infilitrator last night I can come to the conclusion that he is AWESOME. Seriously. Widow Sniper Rifle + Hunter Mode + Cloak  = insta-death. I managed to take out a Geth Prime in Silver with only 3 headshots!

When it comes down to Shotgun/Sniper preference, it all comes down to three factors. Range, Headshots and the geth weapon damage bonus. Despite the Javelins weight, it benefits from all three of these Factors, but has TERRIBLE spare ammo capacity.

Hunter Mode has another ability that a lot ot people miss.

It helps you see in the dark of Reactor better.   Lol

Really? I think the Geth SMG is the first thing I got from the Resurgence pack. You should atleast get that pretty soon atleast.