Get the map packs? Yes or No?

With MW3 coming in just a couple of months. I have not downloaded new map packs since MW2.

Would you download and map packs now for Black Ops or wait for MW3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Definitely wait...

Black Ops won't be dead for awhile in my mind, but you're much better off waiting for MW3.

Judging from your recently played games, I'd have to say.. no, wait for mw3. The reason I got all of them was because I played this game enough to enjoy new content, but I don't think that's the case for you. On the other hand.. I would get resurrection cause I just love it. I'm a zombie freak so to me that was the best map pack of the game. It's all really up to you.

If you want to enjoy the new zombie maps, yes.  If you want to do it just for the online maps, no.

^ I wouldn't even say you should do that. Unless Treyarch decides in a month to release a map pack consisting of nothing but the Zombies maps, don't bother. $15 for one Zombie map? (if that's what you like most.) I'd pass for sure.

Wait. I imagine when MW3's release date gets closer there'll be price cuts on the DLC. Similar events occurred with MW2's map packs when Black Ops was released.

Nothing wrong with paying $15 for one zombie map as long as you know that's what you are doing and intend to play it.  I personally don't think the purchase would be worth it for the multiplayer maps because multiplayer isn't focused around the map (so your experience doesn't really change).

[quote user="Jagriff"]

Nothing wrong with paying $15 for one zombie map as long as you know that's what you are doing and intend to play it.  I personally don't think the purchase would be worth it for the multiplayer maps because multiplayer isn't focused around the map (so your experience doesn't really change).

[/quote]

Of course, if you were that interested in zombies, I'd say only buy the last map pack: all zombies, albeit 4 old ones.

Ok thanks for the reply's everyone. With the consensus's I will wait for MW3. Will be asking the Wifey for it for as a christmas present.

I do like playing multiplayer and was wondering if it was worth it. Lately  every match I join it is either the Jungle map, Firing Range or Launch Pad. Dont mind though.

rent mw3..if you dont like it..simple..buy the map packs and probably at a reduced price as the beautiful gameshoes woman has said.

I don't think gameshoes is a woman. Smooth, though. And wow... What a brilliant topic. I might have to make a new topic about something.