Get rid of cheating players from Halo Reach MM!

RANT:

There are too many cheating players in Reach MM! I'm tired of filing complaints on cheating players!!

ENOUGH!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

forums.xbox.com/.../74873.aspx

Heres a good thread about cheating..........

Proof or it didn't happen. Very cliche and "internet meme-ish" but it's a very valid request. We had a thread about a week ago of a guy who thought that everyone who was better than him was a cheater (obviously wasn't the case). Needless to say, that thread didn't turn out so well for the OP because he refused to provide proof of his ridiculous argument.

~

So, what proof of "cheating" do you have for us? I'm going to assume here (even though I shouldn't), but being a Nova with a 0.82 K/D ratio sounds like it could make you mad quite often due to people constantly beating you in firefights and almost always going negative in games.

~

So, what were you saying?

~

EDIT: Hahaha Bogalo. You beat me to it. That's the thread I'm talking about up there ^^^

RANT:

There are too many people posting on the forums saying that everyone else is cheating yet never providing any proof. The game has a theater mode and you can record what it is you believe is cheating and post it here as proof. But no one ever does.  Don't direct up to the 2  year old now videos on Youtube... Show us where in a game you were in someone cheated you. .

Maybe I'm just lucky to have only ever came across one cheater a year ago when the game first came out and none since.  But I doubt it since I usually don't party up and play with lots of players.

Go to your game right now in Theater Mode and record where someone cheated against you and show it to us.. . You won't do it because there was no cheater. You just got killed and think you are so amazing that you should be the ony person to ever play Halo and never die.

P.S.  Ya'll are quick...

no need for me to rant here again. long story short, someone else came in and said the same thing.

^

That sure is a soft Troll =P

[quote user="Noble 29"]

~

~

EDIT: Hahaha Bogalo. You beat me to it. That's the thread I'm talking about up there ^^^

[/quote]

Ahhhh good times in that thread Noble =)

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Proof or it didn't happen. Very cliche and "internet meme-ish" but it's a very valid request. We had a thread about a week ago of a guy who thought that everyone who was better than him was a cheater (obviously wasn't the case). Needless to say, that thread didn't turn out so well for the OP because he refused to provide proof of his ridiculous argument.

~

So, what proof of "cheating" do you have for us? I'm going to assume here (even though I shouldn't), but being a Nova with a 0.82 K/D ratio sounds like it could make you mad quite often due to people constantly beating you in firefights and almost always going negative in games.

~

So, what were you saying?

~

[/quote]

I wasn't said OP but did post in there and I've only recently removed the files from my fileshare, I'm guessing no one bothered checking them out after calling for proof.

But I kinda know what OP means mainly because of the rumble pit playlist, you go into a free for all playlist and hope people will play free for all, but so many damn times it is teams working together, Its fine in slayer as two on isn't that bad. But on objective types like oddball or headhunter or king of the hill having one person going for the objective while the other covers their back, it seriously changes up the game alot. Such as in Oddball hiding in a single way access area while one covers the guy holding the objective. So by the time you've got in killed one guy and the objective carrier you're bascially dead anyway. Or headhunter having someone defend your mass skull horde run. or worse still being cannon fodder to boost your skull scores, its annoying as hell.

Same with Infection matches, seriously the guys that clib on the connopy, on top of the level, behind the grav lifts, into the swordbase vents at the bottom. Are seriously annoying. I mean when someone is good fair enough but when some-one has set up in a spot the infected basically can't reach without suicide running it, it annoys the hell out of me and makes me wish betraying other hman players didn't carry the penalty as I'd happily betray them then run out and fight the horde.

teams in rumble pit are annoying... but it's not exactly cheating... just playing the game wrong... cheating would be like use of some sort of mod to give u an advantage... such as an aim bot. . .

^

I agree with this. Dubious play =/= cheating. Teaming up in FFA games? It sucks and it's annoying, but there is no modification happening there.