Get Ready Glitch!!!!

LOVE THE BETA!!!! Map sucks though. 

anyways, i encountered this glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijrUOtP1a4k

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Plenty of glitches to talk about, i got killed last night whilst planting at B in the last stage by, according to the killcam, a dead person who was inside the building where the previous bomb sites were !

I was expecting a rickroll...

My favorite one is during a knifing animation my character seems to go throw a wall and I'm trapped inside an invisible box. Praise the suicide button.

Anyone seen the "prone snakes"? Hilarious!

Sometimes when a teammate goes prone, he turns into some weird alien snake thing, and sort of sways around when he moves. Highly entertaining

[quote user="sooperxtool"]

Anyone seen the "prone snakes"? Hilarious!

Sometimes when a teammate goes prone, he turns into some weird alien snake thing, and sort of sways around when he moves. Highly entertaining

[/quote]

hmmm i recorded something like that, i just havent uploaded it yet.  but it is somewhat amusing lol

Funniest one has to be the dudes that move whilst crouching and they seem to warp all over the map, massively vibrating !!

i've emptied a clip into a dead body because it was twitching and flying about the place.

Last night i killed soeone who was running and his body instantly flew half-way across the map!