Get miscellaneous Halo 3: ODST achievements quickly and easily!

If you are viewing this thread I am assuming you need at least one miscellaneous Halo 3: ODST achievement, these include:

• Audio Log Achievements (Audiophile)
  • Naughty Naughty
  • Both Tubes
  • Wraith Killer
  • Laser Blaster
  • I Like Fire
  • Be Like Marty
  • Pink and Deadly
  • My Clothes!
  • Stunning!

And any other achievements you need including the Firefight 200,000 points achievements.

I can help you get these achievements fast and easy, I am experienced at Halo 3:ODST and have got these achievements on at least 3 different accounts so I know my stuff. So if you want any of these achievements just reply to this post or send me a message and I'll try to arrange a suitable time.

If you want to look at my stats follow this link to my Bungie.Net profile: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstatsodst.aspx?player=The%20Rya%20Z

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi man, I could use your help again for the remaining FF achievements that I need, thanks.

Of course Luis, no problem I can probably help you get some of the miscellaneous ones as well during the Firefight sessions.

Great, then we only need to schedule when to play, I can start on monday, and about the miscellaneous ones I only miss the "be like marty" one. Ok then and thanks again.

Rya, i could use help with the Naughty Naughty, My Clothes!, and Stunning! cheevos.

No Problem I'll use my second account lDisruptaa x to help you when we're both on, Il add you now.

Rya Z..ive said I needed FF help a few times..your on my FR..but your never on. When are you available??

You haven't actively messaged me though, although I apologise for not telling you earlier that I have a temporary second account lDisruptaa x. I'll set up a Firefight lobby soon on the thread I'm on - the “Do YOU need a Vidmaster!” thread on the Halo 3 Forums. The more people the easier - Here’s a link to the thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../54831.aspx

Rya - I'm also looking to finish the Firefight achievements -- needing the 200K for everything but Alpha!

I'll be setting up lobbies weekly on a Tuesday from now on, just keep checking the Vidmaster thread.

Firefight lobbies are now on a Wednesday! So I've messaged everyone on the Vidmaster thread to join but if anyone wants to come along they start at 18:00 GMT and finish at 21:00 GMT.