Get miscellaneous Halo 3 achievements quickly and easily!

If you are viewing this thread I am assuming you need at least one miscellaneous Halo 3 achievement, these include:

• Campaign Skulls
  • Marathon Man
  • Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan
  • Too close to the sun
  • We're in for some chop
  • Fear the pink mist
  • Headshot Honcho
  • Used Car Salesman
  • Campaign Meta-Achievements i.e. Guerilla

And any other achievements you need.

I can help you get these achievements fast and easy, I am experienced at Halo 3 and have got these achievements on at least 3 different accounts so I know my stuff. So if you want any of these achievements just reply to this post or send me a message and I'll try to arrange a suitable time.

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It wouldn't let me edit it again, so here's a link to my Bungie.Net profile which includes my stats just in case your slightly wary: www.bungie.net/.../careerstats.aspx

You don't like Ranked gameplay?

I don't understand, are you referring to my low K/D of 0.98? This is my first account so I have risen through the ranks very, very slowly. I am level 35 in Team Slayer and have nearly 200 exp in the playlist.

I tried to get the mythic and legendary achievements for a while in Team Mythic and Social Big Team which account for a lot of my social games as well as my warm up games in social slayer before I play anything ranked.

I see that most people have more ranked games than social, but I cannot bring myself to jump straight into ranked gameplay without a warm-up. I would be playing a lot more ranked games if Squad Battle and Team Throwback still existed as I like big team games and objectives.

Oh, I have nothing against Social before Ranked. I haven't played Ranked in ages and have 1, 700 Ranked games as opposed to almost eight thousand Social games.

I was referring to your K/D, yes. I was just wondering really, seems odd for a 40.

And really, there's nothing wrong with playing more Ranked than Social, or indeed playing plenty of games. Too often I have some cocky clown attack my game count or EXP or something. Really, who cares, lol?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]I was referring to your K/D, yes. I was just wondering really, seems odd for a 40.[/quote]

Yes it is, when I started I was actually OK because I just played Lone Wolves all the time but I hit a brick wall around level 30 which took me around 30xp to pass which I remind you is more than 30 games. Then I started playing Team games which as you know is where all the "Fun" started. As I rose through the ranks my team-mates' quality declined until I couldn't progress past 29 but now I'm slowly climbing - currently at 36 in Team Slayer because I now believe I have skill worthy of the Colonel Rank.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]Too often I have some cocky clown attack my game count or EXP or something. Really, who cares, lol?[/quote]

??? What sort of smack-heads have you played against? You've nearly hit 50% on the Win/Loss ratio which is great for someone who has played 10,000 games and is a Brigadier. My Win/Loss ratio is 51% and steadily declining . . . But you're right who cares so long as it isn't ridiculously bad or even then if you're still a competent player, like many people I started playing halo 3 again about a month ago after about 6 months on Reach - I just hope that I can get to 50 in something before Halo 3 flatlines ...

Both my ranked and social k/d were terrible when i started playing halo, i was bloody awful, it was only when i reached commander that i started getting decent at the game.  I don't dare play ranked matches now, i'd just probably just get battered in every playlist.

I have more than 50% WL, and you've got higher than 51% too.

The Bungie site, for whatever reason, records a different number of Social (Possibly Ranked too) games than your Service Record on the Xbox.

That is either because:

a) The site adds customs which don't grant EXP and therefore the count is unfair.

b) The site adds games you've quit or disconnected out of, in which case it should also track the EXP you've lost by quitting or disconnecting, which it doesn't, and therefore the count is unfair.

A pity but EXP isn't designed 100% to be a reflection of W/L, losing it is supposed to be a punishment. We just have to remember to accommodate for that.

"I just hope that I can get to 50 in something before Halo 3 flatlines".

Admirable goal, man, sounds good [:)]. You'll need lots of practice though, as will I. I have a similar goal, but I don't really play enough Ranked for it to be a reality yet.

I want a 48 [:D]. Always thought a 48 would be dead serious. As good as someone may be, 46 is a low Brigadier. High Rank overall, yes, but low Brig [:P]. Since I've been a Brigadier for ages that would definitely be what I want.

It's b), bungie.net adds games you've quit/disconnected from for both ranked and social matches.

Interesting.

I wasn't sure because my Custom games haven't been high enough to make it an obvious difference. I've lost over 700 EXP from quitting/disconnecting, however, so it should add that number in brackets too.

I think I've only played about 120 Custom Games, but I have quit around 150 games although the majority are social I would say about 30 are ranked Lone Wolves games which I quit before I knew you lost Exp. and your rank anyway from quitting.

I've recently started playing Team Slayer more and more and my service record indicates I have 1039 Ranked Games and 1037 Social Games which s quite different to my service record on Bungie.Net. I stopped quitting games completely nearly a year ago before I stopped playing as I was shocked at my total penalties at the time. As of late people simply don't seem to care about the Exp. penalty for quitting games or letting the team down or losing rank like they would if they stayed and lost.

The reason I didn't play custom games was I quickly got bored of the same infection games and Jenga Tower that my friends had and it took me far too long to create a reasonable game-type myself.