Get Dragon Scales here! Soul Level 17 Dragon Duels,

DreadedDarkness here, Joined Path of the Dragon covenant and haven't found anyone to Duel with for a while. A Dragon Duel gives the winner (you or me) a Dragon Scale to upgrade Dragon Weapons like the Drake Sword and Dragon Great Sword. My character is lvl 17 so if anyone in that range wants to try winning some scales drop me a message.

I'm dropping my sign in different areas: The Depths (sewers), Undead Parish, Blight Town, and Forest to name a few. The sign looks like a bright grey pile of Ash on the ground, if you're close to it the thing looks like a Dragon's eye. Click it to summon me into your world and we'll fight for a chance at some scales.

I put signs close to bonfires so it's easy for the fallen to get everything back. There's no penalty for losing a duel, if you're in human form you don't even go hollow if you die. And since the bonfire is nearby there's close to zero risk of losing your hard earned souls. Give it a try!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can I ask how you managed to get to Ash Lake at Level 17?

Same way anyone else does when they want to get there fast? Went to Blight Town via Master Key shortcut. You go down the elevator below Firelink shrine, then up the stone stairs near the Blacksmith from Vinhiem. There's a locked door that leads to the Valley of Drakes and it's the place people normally exit Blight Town after beating Quelaag (Bell Guardian Boss #2).

After getting down into the swamp it's just about getting through the Great Hollow without being cursed, and then outrunning the Hydra to reach the master of the Dragon Covenant. Used Homeward Bone to escape back to the top of the Great Hollow, and there you are.

Now, who's up for Duels?

I think your best plan is to do one of two things:

1. Level up a little bit to where people begin to PvP (I began to see a PvP spike at Sen's)
  2. Hit up either the Dark Souls official forum, or try and join a clan that does this some how in tournaments.

heh, I was getting tons of action as a Dark Wraith but now that I want to give people the Option of fighting or not (with a chance to win something!) nobody bites.

Becuase you give people the OPTION to fight, when most of them Don't. Thus why the invading is much more popular as people are forced to fight.

Yeah, it's a rather poorly conceived covenant. Much like the Way of White, why bother?   The scales just don't play that big of a factor in the game.   Although walking around with a dragon head is pretty cool ....

I aint gonna lie, I see those dragon signs from time to time and I ignore ALL OF THEM.

When I saw one for the first time, I summoned the character thinking he was going to help me like any other summon and after I summoned him I turned my back to continue the level thinking he was some special summon like the sunlight warriors and he back stabbed me. I was like...........WTF!? Did some research online to see what had happened and yup.............learned my lesson the hard way.

I don't do the PVPing in this game. I'd rather get summoned and help a person get through a level and help against invaders. Although I think I'm pretty OK at PVPing as I've won a lot more times than losing(times when I've been invaded alone)

It feels like when I'm summoned to another's game and an invader comes, i'm all "LETS DO THIS!", but when I'm human and the host and a invader comes I'm all "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MUST HIDE!" I guess since I'm the target and can lose souls and humanity, s**t gets real!

But you can always just farm the drakes in drake valley for scales. That's how I usually ge them, but I rarely use dragon weapons as they don't scale and usually have high requirements to wield. BUT, they got special powers and you can use weapon buff items and spells on them.

You wanna PVP while your soul level is 17? You are a brave warrior sir.

Your best chance is probably at the Kiln. I've also seen a few in the Painted World.

When you say PVP'ing do you me invading people? Never really understood. I have been invaded a few times, but that was it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!