genki pack????

i am getiing my copy from kmart since i have a $30 dollar gaming coupon...the kmart copies will not have the genki pack. does anyone know if this will be released for download at a later date? i really dont wanna miss out on those awesome gadgets.  and also if anyone doesnt want thei genki pack i would not it.  =+P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry dude but your outta luck the DLC is only available to those who preordered  it from gamespot. I will NOT be a purchasable DLC to get the genki pack and is only for those who get it from gamestop via preorder. sry, Hello Super balistic  manipult car lmao i cant wait till 2marrow

You never know, they might release it later on down the line.

It's actually just a preorder bonus. Not gamestop exclusive, got the bonus from amazon.

so chances are it will be released later on down the road?

haven't got my genki code from amazon yet. i pre ordered in july, so hopefully it will come through today sometime.

Yeah chances are it will be released. FFS, there is a season pass for Saints Row. It will come out.

Ive read a lot of complaints online about people not getting the code in the box.  Please make sure to check your receipt, that is where my code was....I got it at Gamestop.

[quote user="HomelandDefense"]

Ive read a lot of complaints online about people not getting the code in the box.  Please make sure to check your receipt, that is where my code was....I got it at Gamestop.

[/quote]

All pre-order bonuses from gamestop comes on the receipt now. The last game that i know of that gave Rave cards was Mass effect 2 for the xbox and Dragon age origins 

And i would bet it will be sold later on... for like 10 dollars (800 points)

anyone have images of the prima guide dlc? supposed to be a jet bike assassin outfit and a sniper rifle

[quote user="TYLERDURDN71"]

anyone have images of the prima guide dlc? supposed to be a jet bike assassin outfit and a sniper rifle

[/quote]

I do not have picks but did pick up the guide.  You get, outfit, hover bike and some type of sniper rifle.  The bike is VERY cool.  Its a blast to drive and has some type of gun on the front of it.