genesis>??

i got it how do i get to it? cant find it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

from what I have seen you just  start ME2 up and it will pop up before that opening credits. It's really not worth in my opinion  you would have been better off to buy ME1 and play that so you would have had a much more in-depth understanding of everything  and been ready for ME3  so ya you just have to start the game and it should just pop up.

it doesnt, and ive played the first one twice already

then why did you get in the first place that's a DLC for people that didn't play the first one that make no sense at all. maybe that"s why its not working.

because i want to change things without playing the first one again, i dont have time for that

lmao  that's a good reason i guess

I have an airport run, and am a bit bored, with nothing on TV.  I was just going to do a thread on Genesis, but saw this. I am debating whether to get it, or not? I'm curious.  I don't need it, have completed every possible playthrough and scenario, but am a sucker for all things ME.  Its the only piece of dlc I don't own. Hmm, decisions.  Wonder if its on Youtube?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-gh3lBPeEw]  look at this Spuudle.

its totally not worth it since you have played ME1 so many times. its a waste of MP if you ask me

Yeah, if I have some spare MS Points kicking around, I may get it out of curiosity's sake, but it's not really a burning curiosity or anything, ME3 will have a similiar "virtual save generator" so skipping this one is no big deal to me...:-)

When you pick New Game from the Main Menu, Genesis starts once Shepard gets blown into space.

However if you have the option to play the first game then I'd say it is a waste fo time, since it misses so much out

I gave it a miss. I tried to post this info four times Bullets, but my post never appeared for some reason?