Gears3 wants your hate!

What everyone needs to do is stop arguing over BF3 and MW3. We all know both will suck and Gears3 will remain the best game released evar. Seriously, we need your hate. We're bored.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed! We need moar Sawed-off Shotgun threads!

Already traded Gears 3 in.................................*** story and gayer MP!

[quote user="Yo Def"]

Already traded Gears 3 in.................................*** story and gayer MP!

[/quote]

Let me guess...you kept Dead Island?

I never played gears 3, but i heard it was a good game.

But t3h s@wd 0fF $h0t GuN tAks S0 MuCh $ki11$

Only like Gears  for the story, and horde.  MP in 1 wasnt fun, MP in 2 was even less fun, I cant imagine GOW 3 being anything different.  Ill pick it up when it hits $25

Halo, and Gears of War....good stories, kinda want to see the next chapter in each case....so the SP campaigns are cool.....multi-player though...not so much

COD....similar, in that I always like the SP  campaigns, but I atleast like the MP too...for a short time anyway...get bored of it pretty quick though

Kramerllam

The new boss waves in horde along with the defenses make it funner. The new Beast mode is cool, you be suprised at how fun it is to run around as a ticker killing COG troops

Im sure it is....which is why I can wait till the price drops till $25.  I dont enjoy the MP on Gears that much, so me going out and spending $60 is idiotic when I only care about half the game.

Hammerburst FTW!!!!11!!!1!1