Gears of War Ultimate - X360 Collection Question

Hi there,

i wanted to ask about the offer "Get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection when you purchase and play it on live untill End of 2015".

I guess "play it on live" just means, you have to play the game in Co-Op or an online match right ?

More important: Do I have to purchase the Gears of War Ultimate from the Microsoft Store as digital  download to be rewarded with the X360 Collection ?

Or can i purchase the physical copy of Ultimate Edition and only fullfill the "play it on live" part and will also be rewarded with the X60 Collection ?

Sorry but the Information on the microsoft/xbox websites is not clearly about that particular question, and i think most of the customers are aksing themselves the same question.

I really would appreciate an official answer about the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help/answer.

Best Regards

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Glad I have the disc based games cos they all work fine without a problem.

From what I can tell you just simply play it during the giving time frame.  They then later give  a code to redeem the games.  

Hola Cuando Se podra descargar los geras of war gratis.ya Que compre el de Xbox One nada mas salir

The BC update is out. Where's the 360 collection? Right now, they want $20 for each one. Where's the coupon/code?

Yes, I also had this question in mind as I just purchased Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and wanted to have the full experience that was promised. At least you'll have a great remaster to play for the time being until The Coalition gives buyers access to the complete collection!

Yes you could.

jai acheter ultimed edition et j'ai pas eu les 4 jeux 360 retrocompatible  j'ai eu une mise a jour et suprise toujour rien

I think that you can play Xbox 360 the games after BC update is available in November.

Ok, thanks, so i guess i can perfectly buy the physical retail version :)

I bought the Digital Deluxe edition for $60 and hope I get the 360 collection or I want my cash back