GEARS OF WAR SHOTGUNS :(

i havnt been on here in about a year, year and a half i think, and ive been waiting for GOW 3 to come out for the longest, i loved the campaign, loved horde mode, loved beast mode, loved versus mode UNTIL...... i noticed that everyone i ran across, and i do mean EVERYONE uses the shotguns. wouldnt be a problem if they werent  SO DAMN OVERPOWERED. whats the point of putting any other weapon in the game if somone runs up with a sawed off shot gun, shoots it, and runs away like a coward to reload and repeat the process.im done with it, going back to playing REACH, yeah people may jump around like little faires, but its alot better than fighting a team of camping, shotgun weilding, noobs. later (GRAMMAR NATZIES BEWARE, I HAVE A REAL JOB, REAL LIFE, AND DONT CARE ABOUT SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ON THE INTERNET)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well the internet really doesn't care about you. So **** off and read the other 269 threads about shotguns. Pansy.

I agree but starting to have doubts that all the shogun posts are a good thing, all the forum is now are people trading codes and complaining.

Well, I just learned something from your thread...never run across them or I get blown up to pieces by the SOS...thanks for the tip :P

Try to use a shotgun from distance. Your post is flawed.

Can you go back to where you were the last year and a half and leave us alone?

[quote]i loved the campaign, loved horde mode, loved beast mode, loved versus mode UNTIL...... i noticed that everyone i ran across, and i do mean EVERYONE uses the shotguns. wouldnt be a problem if they werent  SO DAMN OVERPOWERED. whats the point of putting any other weapon in the game if somone runs up with a sawed off shot gun, shoots it, and runs away like a coward to reload and repeat the process.im done with it, going back to playing REACH[/quote]

i loved football, loved the Steelers, loved Hines Ward, loved Ben Roethlisberger UNTIL...... i noticed that everyone i ran across, and i do mean EVERYONE uses the football. wouldnt be a problem if they werent  SO DAMN OVERPOWERED. whats the point of putting any other ball in the game if somone runs up with a football, throws it, and runs away like a coward to huddle up and repeat the process.im done with it, going back to playing NERF VORTEX BLAST DARTS

Lmao look at all the grammar nazies saying ignorant things.its k,the computer only gives you power on the computer.i think ima start posting more,love these lil trolls

Pansy? Hmm i just met my first internet *** trying to be clever.

My kills between rifles comes off at 43% and shotgun comes off at 49%  Have to take in to consideration that I've had more rifle downs taken from me than shotgun.

It's pretty close, but it's always been a shotgun oriented game.  I blame the maps rather than the weapons.  A lot are very small and tight.

Am i the only one who pretty much exclusively uses rifles and gets the top amount of kills in about 85% of my game *** the shot gun the hammerburst and retro own if in my opinion