Gears of War: Judgment’s The Guts of Gears Multiplayer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just watched this like an hour ago after seeing it on the front page of the Xbox dashboard. I kid you not, I just got on my  laptop to go pre-order the game after seeing it. I am so pumped for the changes.

I did not have the same reaction. Nades that allow u to see through walls, and others that regenerate health... Not what I want in GoW.

Having sticky grenades and not having to wind them up anymore equals a lot of people are going to be mad at me!

If you are not pissing off the other players, usually means your suck, and your the one dying. Typically I am the other teams MVP, need to brush up on my gears skills, as usually. I like the stick grenades should be a hella of a lot of fun.

I hope they have gotten rid of the ability to plant grenades on walls. I am pretty sure they did since you no longer need to select them and do the windup. Now it's just press a button to throw like in every other shooter, so I doubt planting grenades will be in there. That means a lot less camping with grenades planted at every opening. One thing that I did not like the sight of was that the sawed off can now fire off two shots before needing a reload. Why would they do that after seeing how much people hated the Sawed Off in Gears 3?

I don't see an issue if the sawed off is a power weapon and not a weapon in your starting loadout.

I still don't understand COG vs. COG. Did noobs cry they weren't on the human team in the last 3 games?

Just PCF's way to cut corners.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I don't see an issue if the sawed off is a power weapon and not a weapon in your starting loadout.

[/quote]

Oh wonderful. I didn't know the sawed off is now a power weapon you have to fight to pick up on the map. 

I said IF