Gears of War Judgement Rank, medals, stats and ribbons disappeared.

Hello, I was instructed by a Microsoft admin to post here after a live chat session. 

To cut a long story short, I've lost all my gears on war judgment data for no reason. I was level 48 with a lot of ribbons, medals and unlocks etc and now I'm back to level one with nothing. I was playing a normal game of overrun online in a legit randomized online server when my friend came over, so I went back to the menu and then shut off my console a few minutes later. I also have brilliant internet and haven't cheated/boosted/hacked or whatever. 

This is in no way my fault. The data is stored in Epic game's servers and not on the console, so it isn't like it's corrupted or could have been backed up. I'm just really annoyed my hard work from release is all gone, including my completion of insane mode with all declassified missions done and all onyx stars. What's happened is that I've paid for this service and it hasn't delivered; and quite frankly, it's starting to put me off Xbox in general. 

So what can we do about this? The support page for GOW Judgment highlight the issue but has a 'sh** happens' approach to it and advises me to do it all again.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello Hero. If your rank, stats, or medals have been reset, you will have to play the game to get them back. Unfortunately, neither Microsoft nor Epic Games can change your online information. You can refer to our support article on the subject here: Rank or stat resets in Gears of War Judgement.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yup! Same problem on May 1.  I'm very disappointed, and I am done with Xbox.  Switching back to Sony Playstation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just happened to me today, 19 Onyx medals, and 10, 000+ ribbons gone. Hours of gaming and mainly game grinding to get achievements from DLC packages which I paid alot of money for on top of the £39.99 game price and its all been wasted. If im paying 5.99 for the privilege of Xbox Live there should be an automatic backup of game save files to the Cloud. How much is the PS4?

Sorry this didn't help.