gears of war judgement early access

i pre ordered it yesterday at gamestop and havent recieved my early access code what do i do

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you need to be a powerup rewards member, if you are i would suggest calling your gamestop for help

gamestop said that i had to call microsoft or something

Not sure but I think they have until midnight to get all codes emailed out.

^^^^^^^ they do...i called the powerup reward hotline and that's what they told me

I waited around 25 minutes at 4EST earlier today on the gamestop customer service. They said if I don't get the code by 6 call back. I called back at 8EST and waited 40 minutes on hold just so I could be told that "Microsoft is sending out the codes randomly, you will receive your code at midnight at the very latest." So people have been playing since yesterday but I might have to wait until midnight? All because Microsoft and Gamestop don't understand how to make things simple. My luck I won't get it at all and customer service will be closed so I won't be able to do anything about it. They should have been printed on the reciepts to being with. This is rediculous. To top it off I find out that GOWJ is launching with 4 competitive mp maps? LOL I might just cancel this game all together. Why is it that anything that has to do with Gears is always surrounded in confusion and frustration?

AMEN!!

9:00 am here.  Still no code.  Going down to GameStop store.  If they can't give me a code for my prepaid preordered game.  I canceling my order and going down to Best Buy.

I went to GameStop and they told me they couldn't print me a code and the offer wasn't through them it was through Epic.

Erm, well Epic obviously put the offer out but Gamestop is running it through their powerup rewards so I don't think the person you spoke to knew what they were talking about :(

go to Gamestop, cancel preorder, preorder it again using powerup reward card and it will print on the receipt