Gears Of War 3D

Now could this mean that more gamers on the 360 will become in 3D?

Source:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-15-gears-of-war-3-stereoscopic-3d-announced

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why would you want to play GoW in 3D? i dont see the point :l

^because you can

Sounds awesome.

Personally, I'm not a fan of 3D video.

Don't get me wrong, there have been some decent movies out there that turned out to be pretty cool looking. But personally, I feel you lose image quality when you try to make the picture 'jump out at you'. I would rather see a crystal clear image in 2D than a fuzzy one in 3D any day.

Not to mention, I sometimes clock a lot of hours at one time in front of the Xbox. Spending that long with 3D glasses on, constantly trying to focus my eyes, would just give me a headache.

I'm not saying that 3D gaming is a bad idea... just saying that it's not my cup'o'tea.

[EDIT]: Anyone know why I suddenly can't put spaces between paragraphs? I've been using FireFox on this site without problem since the change of format, and suddenly today it seems to be lumping all the text together.

Not really into 3D gaming, but it would be nice to be able to view cutscenes in 3D though.

^^^

this.

[quote user="NorthernZoot"]

Don't get me wrong, there have been some decent movies out there that turned out to be pretty cool looking. But personally, I feel you lose image quality when you try to make the picture 'jump out at you'. I would rather see a crystal clear image in 2D than a fuzzy one in 3D any day.

Not to mention, I sometimes clock a lot of hours at one time in front of the Xbox. Spending that long with 3D glasses on, constantly trying to focus my eyes, would just give me a headache.

I'm not saying that 3D gaming is a bad idea... just saying that it's not my cup'o'tea.

[EDIT]: Anyone know why I suddenly can't put spaces between paragraphs? I've been using FireFox on this site without problem since the change of format, and suddenly today it seems to be lumping all the text together.

[/quote]

You must be watching 3D movies in low quality theatres. 3D movies in high defintion look amazing.  I would love to play games in 3D . ince the tech gets affordable I will.

[quote user="NorthernZoot"]

[/quote]

You must be watching 3D movies in low quality theatres. 3D movies in high defintion look amazing.  I would love to play games in 3D . ince the tech gets affordable I will.

I am not into 3D gaming either.

I want my Marcus to uses that googles on MP . j/k.