Is leaked ..... Wow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Really? How much has been leaked?

(Your signature made it so I can post. Thanks. )

Campaign and multiplayer maps I would post but no spoilers allowed here. I have no idea how they got a hold of the game so early. Your welcome.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

That stinks. I guess I'll have to stay away from Gears 3 information for a while.

I still can't figure out how someone can get a hold of the entire game, finished or not? How could Epic let this happen and since MS has paid them many many dollars to develop it, what will MS say? I read on one of the gaming sites that you can only play on a JTAG modded console, so they, the gaming sites are saying that few people will be able to access the game. So I guess that's some good news but stay away from YouTube if you don't want any spoilers.

It is either that or they are getting it through someone who works in the press because those type of people get games early to review them.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thanks for the headsup.  I'll make sure to avoid info on Gears 3.

This game has been done for a long time.  They just want to release it in Q4.   I enjoy it when games are leaked, especially when its a game that's get's way more hype then it's worth.  

This has happened with Halo3 and Reach. Why should we be surprised..

Yep unfortunately it happens a lot these days. True fans will just wait it out and pay the $$ Epic deserve for all their hard work. Bring on Sept 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we actually going to be getting some good new information from these people leaking the game?  And i'm not talking about spoilers, like how the game's ranking system works.

Anyway, the best way to play Gears of War 3 will be online with friends and that ain't happening with these leaked copies.