Gears of war 3

Buenas noches desde hace algunos dias el dia 26 para ser mas exactos al poner mi diso de juego de gears 3 me aparecio una actualizacion disponible para el juego como suele pasar con otros entonces la acepte y cuando quise jugar en linea se congelaba la pantalla todo va bien en el proceso de busqueda pero justo cuando encuentra partida y se trata de unir la pantalla se congela y ya no puedo hacer mas ni salir a la interfaz, me sucede lo mismo en cualquier modalidad borre la memoria cache y cuando lo hago si puedo jugar campaña y enfrentamiento pero sin jugar en linea ya que requiere la actualizaion del juego pero cuando lo actualizo se sigue congelando no se a que se deba incluso ya puse otro disco de gears 3 y sucede los mismo y no he hecho nada tan solo apartar el season pass si me pueden enviar una recomendacion o el que hacer o en todo caso cuando tendra solucion la actualizacion ya que no es mi caso un aislado se los agradecere mucho gracias

[Good night from a few days ago the 26th to be exact to get my gears diso 3 game appeared to me an update available for the game as usual with others then accept it and when I wanted to play online screen froze all goes well in the search process but just as he is heading and is about bringing the screen freezes and I can not make it or go out to the interface, the same thing happens to me in any form delete the cache and when I do if I can play campaign and confrontation but not play online because it requires actualizaion the game but when I upgrade is still freezing not even need to be put on another disk and gears 3 and happens the same and I have not done anything so just remove the season pass if I can send a recommendation or to do in any case will be solved when the update because it is not an isolated case I will thank a lot thanks] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Posting in any language other than English is against the terms and conditions of this forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey parch, to be sure, is your freeze issue on the console itself, or ONLY in Gears of War 3?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.