Gears of War 3

So I just got a copy of Gears of War 3 and I can't join play on multiplayer. Not even with a friend on local. A window comes up and says 'Cannot Play Online: Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, all players must have settings that allow online play.' So I did some research and apparently I'm banned. For what? I haven't done anything and haven't played this game since the first few weeks after its release at a friends house. Went to Epic support and got pushed over to a forum about bans. I submitted a post and got a reply that I'm not banned or suspended but that I should contact Epic.... But I can't? I read a page on xbox.com about Gears of War 3 bans.... and I've honestly never done any boosting or modding on ANY game. I think if I had, there would be a record of it from being banned from other games. The GT in question is BigJunkMcGee

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

A ban from a specific game is carried out by the developer,microsoft didn't have anything to do with that. Your best course would be to push epic for answers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How? Epic Games has pushed everyone to inquire to Microsoft for all of its games except Unreal.

Sorry this didn't help.

Probably an error, have you tried to see on Epic Games forums?

Sorry this didn't help.

I looked around and found that other people had posted aboit the issue but other members always attack the thread screaming modder and booster.... Saw a link about 'contacting epic' but it's more like a forum feedback.

Sorry this didn't help.