Gears of War 3 Snipers Only Event This Weekend

Gears of War 3 Snipers Only Event This Weekend
Written Friday, November 11, 2011 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

With the chance to earn yourself double XP in Gears of War 3 slipping away, this weekend is the time to capitalise while the going is still good. Should you decide to dedicate your weekend to Gears 3 multiplayer, then 2x XP is also complemented by a special Snipers Only playlist.

Yes, it's Snipers Only for Team Deathmatch for the "One Shot, One Kill" event, starting today and continuing until Monday, 14th November at 9:00AM EDT. That means you'll only be able to use and pick up Longshots, so it might be an idea to keep your head down.

Fire up Gears of War 3 now for some sniper fun and double XP then! It's your last chance for extra XP towards your levelling up, folks!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10095-Gears-of-War-3-Snipers-Only-Event-This-Weekend.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think I'll just set up a private match and get the ribbon. Then back to getting my wings on Gears 2.

Here is my question about this Gears Event. Once I play once it will give me credit towards the ribbon can I go back and play the same event again and still get credit towards the ribbon. The reason I am asking is because in the last Gears event I played the event over and over and it gave me credit .

The only way you will keep getting credit for it is if you abuse the minor glitch in the new DLC. There's a thread here on this forum telling you how to do it if you forgot.

@XBL Prophet were is the link to the forum? I am l already at my seconded star almost to my third.

Another event I will miss, this is the main one I wanted to play in too....

i just did it for the ribbon. somethng about camping and stealing kills doesnt interest me, i miss can you dig it

Hot Stew Brew.

the title threw me off earlier when I played when it says one shot one kill, didn't know it was only snipers, fun for the hardcore players but not for me but have fun people it does count towards war supporter.