Gears of War 3 Review Awesome

check out the gears of war 3 review and unlike to other review this on isn't boring. Can't wait to pick up my copy. What are you planing on playing first multiplayer or campaign? Gears of War 3 Review

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

campaign for sure

Campaign without a doubt!

Dude, campaign all the way. Oh, and G4 also did a review. It's a bit of a longer read, but I think it's worth it.

www.g4tv.com/.../review

Campaign any one who goes to the MP first shows they don't care about Gears........why play MP first instead of playing the conclusion to an awesome story!!!

Edit: just looked at the G4 review glad it got 5/5 but really in the cons it said Supporting characters should be seen not heared!? What why i love the things they say it is awesome reviews shouldn't review games on that stuff.

"any one who goes to the MP first shows they don't care about Gears"

How is that?

I might  try a little Horde before I complete the campaign.  I defiantly won't touch competitive play before I finish the campaign.

There are some AAA games that won't get a bad review from such sites no matter what.  CoD, Halo and I think Gears might be there.

Campaign then beast mode and after that some multi player or horde

I'm going to be playing both campaign and multiplayer. I have 3 other people that I plan on playing with, so I'll be playing multiplayer waiting for everyone to get on. Granted everyone will be on probably all day Tuesday so I probably won't get much multiplayer in.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

"any one who goes to the MP first shows they don't care about Gears"

How is that?

[/quote]

Well i mean cmon...the MP isn't what makes Gears awesome (even though it is cool) the Campaign is. Maybe i should not have said doesn't care about Gears but that all they care more about is MP.  I mean why would one jump into MP before playing the story. I see that done with a lot of games. COD i understand because well those games are based around MP and dont have much of a story but Gears has a great story and should be played first before MP......well as much as i hate to say it thats my opinion (ugh i hate saying that).

Campaign then all the multiplayer i can handle