Gears of War 3 Rank Reset

My rank got reset from 60 to 1 and i don't have a clue as to why it did. I called Microsoft and even though they were very nice, they gave me no reason as to why i got reset. they said they could not give me a reason why. they said to post on the forums and that someone would tell me why I got reset. i really would like to know why i got reset to 1. im sure that i must have violated some sort of terms of use and did not know what i did. i haven't done anything wrong here. I'm sure that you guys won't even help me set my rank back to 60 because even if i violated some sort of terms of use and didn't know that i did or haven't done anything wrong and you guys wrongly accused me of doing so, you won't believe me and i won't get my rank back after all the hours i put into the game. I hope to hear from a xbox agent soon to know what i did and will happen.  Thanks......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Think i read on here a while ago the recovering ya game tag works, just as long as you have`nt got a game-saved since the reset.

its happening to a lot of people nothing you can do about it but start over

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

its happening to a lot of people nothing you can do about it but start over

[/quote]

There is a rank reset glitch now? Weird that I haven't heard of it, hmm..

Dude the same thing happened to me a lvl 87 and reset to 1