Gears of War 3, Problem Starting the Game

Dear Everyone,

Hoping you all be in good health. My problem is, I purchased Gears of War 3 and Rage, but before playing it, I thought of playing a little Ace of Combats. After an hour or two of playing, I inserted the GOW 3 / Rage in Xbox and it said, "you need to update in order to play this game". So I did. But after that, nothing is playing. Every disk I insert in Xbox it reads it as a DVD, not game CD, except for GOW 3 and Rage. When I insert GOW 3 / Rage, the screen go blank, a notification comes "Signed out of XBox live" and then another comes "Signed in to Xbox Live", and my Dashboard comes. Atleast it recognise both the GOW 3 and Rage as game, but whenever I press play, the same happens, screen blank, sign out and sign in. No other CD is working. My Xbox recognises them as DVD. I cleared the cache, reset it to factory settings, deleted the updates, everything, even opened and replaced my DVD drive, but the same error. (My XBox is out of warranty, and to send it from China to Microsoft is not economical, better to buy a new one). Can anyone of you know whats wrong with my XBox, and help me out please.

Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Never heard of this problem really the only thing i can think to do would be the generic "call xbox support", theirs a tab at the top where i'm sure you can find a number and good luck.