Gears of War 3, now that you've played it.

What do you guys think so far? I'm curious to hear your opinions :]

So far, campaign wise as thats all that i've played I think they did a great job with bringing a lot of new stuff this time around and changing things up a little while still keeping the Gears of War feel to it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm in love with this game. <3

So far I have only played Act 1, and a couple of games of Deathmatch. But its very impressive, well polished and is epic as ever. MP plays better then the beta did, only issue I have had is that in the beta I unlocked the football Cole Train skin but it as not carryed over to GOW3 and is only unlockable via the beta shame =( other then that very impressed with it.

Game is bad.

-

I haven't played Gears for more than 20 minutes, but if the Gears 3 beta is anything like the finished product, it sucks.

Does someone really have to go into on how bad Sonic is..? When was the last good Sonic game..? like what 15 years ago..?

You haven't even played Gears 3 so all you've just proven is that you like to chat breeze.

Oh, and here comes the "I played it at a friends house" rebuttal.......typical.

Now that madden 12 has me in rage mode, I will probably break down and get Gears now.

IDK , i still sense that GoW2 is better in some way but i am not too far in the game to confirm that .

LAGGY.

SP is pretty good and I like MP aside from all the damn lag.

[quote user="BroadStBully2"]

LAGGY.

SP is pretty good and I like MP aside from all the damn lag.

[/quote]

The game has dedicated servers. The lag is because far too many people are hopping on the dedicated servers on release date to play the game. This is the same thing that happens to literally all the popular EA titles (Battlefield, Fifa, Madden). It will pass in a few days. 

Absolutely PERFECT, no lag, the shotgun feel effective, ad well as the lancers, this could well be the gratest game of all time in my opinion and I've played for 2h 30m!!!