Gears of War 3 Not Getting Achievement solution!

So If you ever played Gears of War 3 and you unlock an achievement and it pop's up but when you go check your achievements whilst playing it says you didn't unlock it I have your solution. This happened to me while I was playing I couldn't get achievements until now. I was messing around with my profile when I signed out I tried signing back in it said it was corrupted. So I turned off my XBOX and turned it back on. When I tried signing in it mentioned something about the membership and that I should recover my account. So when I recovered it I hopped back on Gears of War 3 and BAM I unlocked an achievement and It counted. It showed that I did in fact unlock it. Try what I did out and tell me if it works for you!

GT- the3manarmy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Lostin360! I believe the solution above mentions needing to complete the achievements again as well. Have you tried that? Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have a problem with can't getting achievements, too. "my fellow gears" and "we few, we happy few" achievements did not unlock but i have done them. i finished the game in Co-op and in 4 player co-op. also when i checked stat and awards section it's seen as all done. but could not get the achievements. i tried to recovering my profile but nothing was changed. how can i get this achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh no I already fixed it, its just that Im suggesting a fix. But what had happened was when I get an achievement the whole notification bubble would show (example : Welcome to Beast Mode) but when I press the middle button to check my achievements the following would happen.

1. My gamer picture would show blank

2. It said I had 0GS

3. When I clicked Achievements it didnt even register my played games

So when I recovered my account it fixed and I had to get all the achievements again which finally registered and counted to my GS.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! I just wanted to clarify what issue you were seeing. Did the achievement appear not unlocked, or did it show as unlocked but just wasn't counting the amount in your GS total? Thanks for the info!

Sorry this didn't help.