Gears of War 3 Map Pack Next Week!

Everyone should be very excited about the new gears of war 3 map pack next week!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yay!!!!  I can't wait!

What map pack? you mean the 3 maps in the horde DLC? or is there a new map pack i don't know of

Eh, I'll probably just wait till around this time next year and buy all the DLC in one pack like I did with GoW 2 haha. Not a big multiplayer fan as it is :P

There are better games that I'll be playing next week. I might download it eventually, though.

I'm not excited because i can't play it for the splitscreen glitch. When they fix that problem then i'll be excited .

I am actually not excited anymore. I read, and heard from a friend, that the new maps that are coming out in this pack are only available for the Horde and Beast gametypes. They won't be for the competitive multiplayer. That is why this map pack is called the "Horde Command Pack".

I am not sure if it has been confirmed yet but I am sure it will be when it comes out next week Tuesday.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

I am actually not excited anymore. I read, and heard from a friend, that the new maps that are coming out in this pack are only available for the Horde and Beast gametypes. They won't be for the competitive multiplayer. That is why this map pack is called the "Horde Command Pack".

I am not sure if it has been confirmed yet but I am sure it will be when it comes out next week Tuesday.

[/quote]

At first yes they are only available in horde and beast because apparently the maps don't work on dedicated servers yet, but they 100% will be coming to VS soon so yes they will be playable on VS but not yet.

[quote user="The Grub Killah"]

[/quote]

At first yes they are only available in horde and beast because apparently the maps don't work on dedicated servers yet, but they 100% will be coming to VS soon so yes they will be playable on VS but not yet.

[/quote]

So if you buy this, you won't even be able to play the maps on Versus at first, but then you will be able to for free if you bought the pack?

Ok then I'll just wait until the maps are available for Versus.

[/quote]that's really bad if true.

Lol, gotta love the amount of misinformation people spout off on this forum.