Gears Of War 3 Levels

Hi,

I am having troubles with my Gears of War 3 level. I was at level 77, then I played and I was at level 1. All of my achievements are still there but all of the unlockables were locked again. I did call x-box support. They got me to delete and then download my profile again. When that did not work I was then told to post on the forum. I did that a week ago and I have not been able to find the post anywhere. I was told that by posting on the forum I would be helped by xbox support. Has anyone got anyway to help me with my issue?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You have been reset by the game, it is a known glitch in the game. Gears of War 3 have had this issue since the start and actually since Gears 2. Unless you have your "Player Data" save backed up you will not be able to get back to your level. EPIC cannot help you and neither can we which sucks and I sympathize with you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

-

My advise is to take this problem/issue to the forums of epic, since this is an in game issue to see what they have to say about it

forums.epicgames.com/.../415-Gears-of-War-3-Issues

Sorry this didn't help.

you need to delete and recover your gamertag to fix this, if you have played a game at LVL 1 then you are stuck at it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to add, I noticed this problem occurs a lot when you play offline, having bought and used downloadable content online, but don't have the licenses on the particular Xbox.

Again, it is unlikely you will fix this if deleting your tag and downloading again didn't work nor the system cache.

Happened to me on GoW2 1000 or so points for maxing out... I feel for you...

Sorry this didn't help.