Gears of war 3 leaked.

It appears that a version of Gears of War 3 has leaked online.  The game is not due out for a couple more months, on September 20, 2011.

According to NeoGaf:

"Heads up guys, a work in progress version of Gears of War 3 has been leaked. It apparently has the full single-player and all the multiplayer options.Buggy as hell, but it seems like it's all there. Avoid youtube and other forums if you don't want to be spoiled. There are videos all over youtube as proof. Just a heads up."

The work-in-progress version is said to be very buggy.  So if you don't want the experience ruined for you, then just take their advise and be cautious of what you read and watch about the game.

I went on youtube and the auto-fill in was a HUGE spoiler! Be very very careful from here on out. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Too bad internet piracy isn't more like naval piracy during the Age of Exploration. That would set those goddamn thieves straight.

Not too surpised as internet piracy is a medium that will get what it wants if the desire is there.

[quote user="Lt OpTiC"]

It appears that a version of Gears of War 3 has leaked online.  The game is not due out for a couple more months, on September 20, 2011.

[/quote]

Bastards.

Oh god the temptaion is going to kill me, i want to know how the campain ends and september is a long wait when i can  know now

In case someone spoils it for me I'm just gonna put in my head that everyone dies

Boooo

Early release date?  Come on MS and Epic.  

wow I got to see this though

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

wow! some people!

I hate it when people spoil my games. Now I'm afraid to go to see a video titled "Marcus Dies!" or "Final Queen Battle".