Gears Of War 3 Horde Command Pack, I've been riped off!

Hey, i bought the GoW3 season pass ages ago when i heard of what i would get with it, some where i heard you also got some sort of discount i think not sure. So the horde command pack released today so i thought great! il just go straight to the marketplace and buy the DLC so i did 800 microsoft points not that bad. so i DL it went onto the gears of war 3 to try it out then a message poped up saying hey the horde command pack which is part of the season pass has just released would you like to download it. I click ok thinking it would just say that iv already got the DLC but no. it said it was frickin FREE if I downloaded from the GAME instead of the marketplace! WTF i just wasted 800 microsoft points! and to make matters worst i proberly wont get them back because theres no refunds! I would really like to know if theirs any chance of getting them back since its a bit of a *** up from some by not making the season pass work when buying from the marketplace.

thanks for any replys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

User Error

[quote user="Zwanni420"]

User Error

[/quote]

+100

I dont know where people starting telling themselves that this DLC was "free." If you had purchased the season pass prior to the release today and booted up the game, a prompt would have lead you to download the DLC, (WHICH WAS ALREADY PAID FOR, SO IT ISNT FREAKING FREE) and wallah, its done.

crazyivan, he is saying he downloaded it from the market place for 800 points after buying the season pass, then when he started the game he got prompted to downloaded it for free through the season pass. so he paid twice for the DLC.  to balistic bob, you will have to call MS and EPIC to see if there is something one of them can do for you. while EPIC should have have made it more clear how the download works with the season pass, you should have know something was not right when you bought the season pass then saw you had to pay 800 points for the DLC the season pass gives you for free.

Please tell me when you spent your 2k+ msp for a season pass, you knew what u were getting for your money... because if not... it would be a bit foolish....  

P.s. im calling you a fool for not looking into a product befor buying it (the season pass) because if you had... you would have know that if meant you get the DLC for free.

I bought the season pass a few days after it became avaible and knew i got some of the DLC for free but not that had I to to go into the game and DL the DLC to get it for free, and why does it not allow me to download it straight from the market place? since i thought oh new DLC and went straight to the marketplace to get it

Because the marketplace can't detect the season pass on your HD like the game does. Read the descriptions better next time.

well, if you don't want to be "riped off", you shouldn't date fruit, OP.

*badum tch*

i'll be here all night, enjoy the food.

as the others said, it's user error, nothing we or you can do aboiut it. the real ripoff is having to pay for on disc content, and then people can get it for free without the pass.

You need to read about your purchases and learn how they work. I bet the people who have paid for both the season pass and the DLC just couldnt be bothered reading.

100 percent user error and its unfortunate but you brought it on yourselves.

I love stupid people, they always make my day!