Gears of war 3 gunskin codes

Does anyone know for sure if the gunskin code that comes with the GOW3 collectors controller is the same "infected omen" skin code that comes with the EPIC edition? So far I am led to believe it is but cannot yet get it confirmed. I would like to know before I redeem both of them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Probably not let me take a look .....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I would appreciate that very much I would like to know for sure before midnight release tonight, if its an extra then I owe it to someone who gave me a code for another game in the past. If its a separate set of skins, then i can use it for my self.

Limited Edition ($79.99 US)

• An Octus Award Box with Octus Service Medal – A 1:1 match in size and weight, this zinc-alloy cog-shaped medal replicates the award given to Adam Fenix in recognition of his work on the Hammer of Dawn. Dimensions: 77 mm (3 in.) x 10 mm (0.4 in.)
  • Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.
  • A fabric COG Flag – Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.
  • The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his "Last Will and Testament," the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.

Epic Edition ($149.99 US)

• A Limited Edition Marcus Fenix Statue – Designed by Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna and expertly crafted by the artisans at Triforce, this fine PVC statue collectible makes the ultimate living room centerpiece for any true "Gears" fan. Dimensions: height 285 mm (11.2 in.), diameter 225 mm (8.9 in.). Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 lb.)
  • The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell - Through unprecedented access to the Epic Games team, acclaimed author Tom Bissell (Extra Lives) gives readers an incisive behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of the most celebrated sagas in video game history with 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork and more.
  • Infected Omen Weapon Pack -- Custom multiplayer skins for the game's five starting weapons; Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.
  • All the contents of the "Gears of War 3" Limited Edition.

Thanks man however I am fully aware of the contents of those edition packages. In the meantime I bought the collector's CONTROLLER which also came with a gunskin code but it has no discription or title on it, just a 48hr pass code and a gunskin code. i am trying to find out if it is the SAME code as in the EPICS infected omen pack or if the controllers code is a DIFFERENT set.

I heard about that. I'm not sure how this whole thing will work to get every code because some involve you to like them on facebook. They're all over the place it's confusing.

Thanks for the help but based on your replies I dont think you quite understand my question. Thanks anyway appreciate it.

there is only one Infected Omen skin in the game so yes they are the same.

I know there is only one "INFECTED OMEN" again thats not what I am asking inside the controller box it doesnt give a name for it. just says custom MP gunskin. I already know what the epic comes with just want to make sure if they are different or the same. as for gunskins in general, there are several different kinds.

i just told you ... lol :)

the controller comes with the Infected Omen skins ... the same ones the Epic Edition comes with ...

everything except the adam fenix code is gonna be made available through DLC later on.