Gears of War 3 Glitch & Gears of War 2 loading problem

Hello, figured i'd ask as i have two questions, but i'm not sure if anyone can help me.

--------------------------

SCENARIO 1 (GOW3): So i asked a friend who had a Horde Mode Tee on his avatar and asked him if it was on the marketplace, and he told me that it was unlocked when you get the "Welcome to Horde Mode" achievement in GOW3. The achievement specifically says "Completed the first 12 waves of Beast. Unlocked on 2/1/2013" So, after checking to see if i had the achievement unlocked, i realized the tee is still locked. Is there a solution to getting this tee without deleting a save or anything like that? I can't just unlock the achievement again. My brother also has this achievement with the shirt unlocked so i'm not 100% sure what's up.

---------------------------
SCENARIO 2 (GOW2): Not too long ago my brother and I completed Gears of War 2 co-op through the whole campaign, beat the final lambent, got the achievements, with him as player 1 and me as 2. So, i decided to try to do another round of campaign to get the "Train the Rook" achievement, as well as trying to do it on a harder mode. But every time i try to get on the game (as any player), it brings me to the "press start" screen and freezes when it gets to the menu to select storage. I've tried clearing cache, checked files and none were corrupted, even tried with my brother as player 1 and me signing in after he's past the start menu, but it freezes every time. Any way to solve this issue? There's very little scratches on the disc, and it works fine for other players, just not with this account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

For this question, from my experience, you should check out the Epic games forums.

forums.epicgames.com/.../390-Gears-of-War-3

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.