Gears of War 3 Gamerpics

Gears of War 3 Gamerpics are now available for purchase on the Game Marketplace. You can download them here for 160 MSP each:

Combo Pack

COG Pack

Locust Pack

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't understand the combo pack does it come with everything or just random pics pulled from both of the other packs. btw the gamerpics are ugly not worth the 160 points they just look like that free pack they gave us when GOW 2 came out with tai and dizzy

No pics of what they look like?

@GunnmWolf, the Combo Pack comes with just a few COG and Locust. It comes with Prescott, Dom, Baird and Cole. On the Locust side, the Combo pack comes with a Savage Theron, Flame Grenadier, Kantus, Drone and a couple Boomers.

@Dirt, the Gamerpics are basically like last year's COGs of War pack. They're mugshots of the characters with a plain black background. I have one on right now, but I'm not sure if it updated yet.

This is probably what I would have spent my free MSP on... Except they only gave me 130 MSP. What the hell am I going to buy for 130?

the gears of war 1 gamestop picture pack they gave out on release day are the best

IHmm, I'm a sucker for gamer pictures, so this may be tempting if I get to see them!

Speaking of Gears gamerpics, does anyone know if you can redownload the "Seriously" gamerpic if you got a new xbox/harddrive?

cant wait to go home from work to put on some villainous theron gamerpic.i wish all of them had the omen on the back like LE of gow 2.

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

IHmm, I'm a sucker for gamer pictures, so this may be tempting if I get to see them!

Speaking of Gears gamerpics, does anyone know if you can redownload the "Seriously" gamerpic if you got a new xbox/harddrive?

[/quote]

All you have to do is get a kill in ranked I think and it unlocks again

I think all you have to do is just play the game.

Def getting a pack or two. Just want to see them!!!!! Anybody have a link?