Gears of War 3 Dlc wont work?

Today, I purchased 4000 microsoft points in order to buy the weapon skin launch connection for 3200 microsoft points. But once it downloaded, none of them showed up, even though the DLC is marked with a tick on the Marketplace.

The same problem happens with the Aaron Griffin character, which you get from Facebook. When I entered his code and downloaded him, he never showed up... Please help me with this problem, and thanks to anyone in advance
Additional Details
I have OVER 90GB of space left on my Xbox 360 so that isn't the problem, also I checked under the memory and it showed that I had downloaded them (all of it was there)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Are you sure you bought the weapon skins? That full package costs 3600 points while the Season Pass costs 3200 points. If you bought the Season Pass instead, you have pre-paid for the next 4 sets of DLC (at a 33% discount), but it does not grant access to the weapon skins except for the Liquid Metal skin which is a bonus for purchasing the Season Pass.

If you did buy the skins, then you need to make sure that they are downloaded to the same drive as your Gears of War 3 data file.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.