My xbox 360 seems to hate gears of war 3. I've purchased 4 copies so far, and 90% of the time I insert the disc into the xbox I get an open tray error. The other 10% of the time it either randomly decides to work, or gives me an unrecognizable disc error.
The disc i currently have is perfectly fine, no physical damage, no finger prints, nothing. The 3 discs prior to this one all had odd looking stains on the disc, like white splotches scattered around.
I have tried putting other discs into my console, and they work 100% of the time ( such as my cod 4, which has been through hell and back ).
Any help at all would be appreciated.