Gears of war 3 beta unlocks?

I had the gears of war 3 beta unlocked evrything but now haven't got any of it in the game ive tried evrything! I have the same xbox and the same hardrive ?

Plz help :L

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you sure you achieved everything?

Unlocking the Gold Retro Lancer for example needed about 100-200 kills.  100 kills with the Retro, and then another 100 with the Gold Retro once you unlocked it in the beta.  Only that way would you get the GRL in the full game.

Same with Thrashball Cole.

yes

[quote user="king of killaz"]

I didn't even play the beta and they gave me the gold lancer and gold hammerburst. wtf lol

[/quote]The Lancer and Hammerburst were part of an event where you would receive them just for playing a Versus game on release week. The Gold Retro Lancer was achievable only through the beta (or Old Guard, technically speaking). 

Make sure the "beta saved game" file is "In the same folder as "gears of war 3" saved game...In other words, open the Gow3 beta, go to saved game and move it to the gow3 saved game file...that should do it...

What the above guy said.

You need the little 64KB file from the beta to get the unlocks.

i saved that and it did not unlock everything id achieved also no cole , im at a loss its really no big deal but on the other hand it kinda is at least ive got my gold lancer from gears2             have fun !!!

did you keep your save files from the beta?

i havent got saved game in the beta ive just got gears of war 3 beta and thats it i tried moving that and it came up with my hardrive

I didn't even play the beta and they gave me the gold lancer and gold hammerburst. wtf lol