Gears of war 3 beta questions

I have not been banned but... i was wondering am i going to? I was wondering that could i get banned if i played the gow3 beta and the game doesnt show up in my download history. now here me out , i am not a hacker or whatever .. i dont even know were to get most of that stuff. What i need to know is, that when i bought the game at gamestop could that be proof that i am not a hacker and not get banned. like i recently got a new console and a new profile. so the beta doesnt show up on my game downloads.... but it was so late in the beta that i barely even played it at all when it was out. but back to the point i had the beta under a different console and put it on the memory card not usb a memory caard and pasted it to my new console but if you need any information i have it ..... i need to know that could my new profile get banned and is there any way that i could prevent that note that i already played and had the update on xbox live and when i played i had no problems and i didnt get banned. ilike i said i have the receipt information from gamestop and everything else well for my old consoles information i dont know heck i got rid of that old thing.... but please help me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Beta games and game demos do not show up on your game history, that is normal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks man i just dont want to get banned and if this helpes i didnt even play on it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.