Gears of War 3 and my profile

I managed to play Gears of  War 3 for 3 days before it started giving me trouble. It constantly freezes before i can press start at the main menu an sometimes at setting up a match. For some reason my profile seems to just make Gears freeze, every other game i own works 100% but Gears won't ,even when it is installed and even then my Xbox decides to read it off the disc not the HDD (other games work). Need some help, can't use a different profile as the one I use has my Gold Membership and all my progress for other games. Have tried recovering Gamertag, removing HDD, formatting where my profile is. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I had this same issue after I installed gears to my HD.  I deleted it and now other than waiting a little longer for it to start up I have had no other problems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been having the same issue, at least as far as the install not registering. It's really frustrating and I'd like to fix it soon!

Sorry this didn't help.

Every time I finish a chapter it freezes and resets by itself so I had to buy a slim xbox then it was fixed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Every time I finish a chapter it freezes and resets by itself so I had to buy a slim xbox then it was fixed I also did system Cache and it still froze.

Sorry this didn't help.