Gears of War 3 Achievements and Batman Arkham Asylum Achievements Not Showing Up

Okay, today I began playing my Gears of War 3 online, but when I recovered my gamertag to do so Almost all of my achievements were gone. I have completed most of the game while being stationed at Camp Shelby before my upcoming deployment and I find it rather annoying that now I have none completed. Not only that, It has also said I haven't played Dante's Inferno or that I beat Arkham Asylum on Hard difficulty, when I have the game saved data on my hard drive. I hope someone can get back to me ASAP about this problem...

- PFC Johnson

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Did you get those achievements while offline by any chance?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The xbox needs to be connected to the Internet before recovering the profile so that the achievements can be saved. If they were earned offline and then the profile had been recovered after then they will disappear. There should have been a message that appeared just before agreeing to the recovery of your profile that explains this.

Sorry this didn't help.

What can I do? I'm level like 37 and the achievements have already been earned, how can I possibly go back to level 5 and earn that achievement again? I feel like it is impossible to earn those ones again...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Blooded Hero, if the achievements are tied directly to earning a certain rank you've already passed, you may need to delete your save content and level up again.

Sorry this didn't help.