Gears of War 3 - 'We're All Stranded Now' Video

Gears of War 3 - 'We're All Stranded Now' Video Catching everyone up for the finale

Written by osubluejacket yesterday at 21:47 | Credit to Dropkick Hope86

Like the footsteps of a Berserker, the pounding that is the release of Gears of War 3 is growing closer and closer. Today, Epic released what appears to be the opening cinematic for the game that aims to catch new-adopters up on the events of Gears of War and Gears of War 2. Enjoy Anya Stroud's dulcet tones as she breaks down the series' first two entries and fills the gap between that leads us up to Gears 3.

Click link for video - http://www.trueachievements.com/n5083/gears-of-war-3---were-all-stranded-now-video.htm

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

How sexy is hoffman?

How sexy is Lord Dirt?

Anyway I don't want to look at any trailers and game footages becuase I like to be surprised when I play the game.

Why does Hoffman look 30 years younger yet Cole and Dom have aged 20+ years.it's like he is stealing their youth in their sleep or something.

Hoffman looks beast,which is good for me because I always use him online.But he does look alot younger,I guess there was some botox laying around somewhere.

hoffman be sippin on that lambent juice

why did they have to make Dom such a ***..